Friday, November 23, 2012

Maguindanao Massacre

The Maguindanao Massacre is considered the single deadliest event for journalists in history.  Around 34 journalists died in that massacre.  This should never happen again.

Journalists around the world are usually targeted because they report or expose to the world what they see and express the sentiments of the people.


Sometimes I see myself as a journalist, who is trying to expose or report to the gay community in Cagayan de Oro what these call boy swindlers are doing to us.  In fact, some of these swindlers have already threatened me here in the blog.

Their threats will not silence me.  Instead it will encourage me to do MORE.  I have already intensified my information campaign in Planet Romeo.  However, I still need your help.  I am but a single person in this fight against the swindlers.  I hope others would take my cause and help me spread the word.  There is strength in numbers.  Maghi-usa tang tanan pagsugpo aning mga mangingilad. 


   

No comments: