Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Facial Wash

The human face or the facial skin is delicate compared to other parts of the body.  You can not just use any type of soap to wash your face.  Most body soaps are harsh and can irritate your face.  To clean your face, you have to use facial wash.
 
Choosing a facial wash can be challengingEach facial wash reacts differently to your face.  Dili tanan mo angay sa imong dagway.  I have tried Neutrogena and other expensive facial wash to control my acne but it did not work for me.  I had to try several facial wash products before I found the right one.

Since our faces have different reactions to facial products, I can not suggest any facial products in this blog.  What works for me might not work for youLike me, you have to keep on trying several facial products until you get the right one suited for your skin.   

Try the product at least 1 or 2 weeks.  This is enough time for you to determine whether the product reacts well to your skin or not.

No comments: