Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Updates on Gay Swindlers

A few weeks ago someone complained here in the blog that he met with a callboy in Limketkai Mall and was robbed.  Since then I have not heard of any updates or news.

I need to know if a police blotter was made so I can visit the police station and follow up the case.

Daghan na kaayo storya dinhi nga gi dakop na, gi sumbong na pero walay ebidensya.  You have to give me details.  I need documents, clear facts not just mere rumors.

I encourage victims of these gay swindlers to go to the police station and report what happened.  Do not worry, I will be there to support you.  Kung dili ni ninyo i-report sa pulis, dili makabalo ang pulis unsa diay ka grabe ang pang-hold up sa mga bayot dinhi sa Cagayan.  We have a new city government that promises an orderly and safe Cagayan de Oro, so take this opportunity to demand your rights as a citizen to be safe!  Report these gay swindlers to the police!

No comments: