Thursday, February 6, 2014

Filipinos 3rd worlds heaviest drinkers

According to a world wide survey, the Filipinos ranked 3rd in the worlds heavy drinkers.  South Koreans ranked 1st, followed by Russians.  What amazed me is that we beat the Americans and Europeans who are known to be heavy drinkers.  I guess this is the very reason why Koreans love to visit the Philippines? 

On a serious note, I vowed to keep myself sober.  I used to drink a lot and was already becoming an alcoholic.  I am glad that I stopped because I was already embarrassing myself in public.  It is good to drink occasionally or socially but too much is not good.  You really have to control it before it controls you.  AND DO NOT FORGET...DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/98314/filipinos-3rd-among-worlds-heaviest-drinkers-study





No comments: