Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lying faggot

Why do people lie about their age and general stats in gay social media or chatrooms?  What for?  I have encountered this before and it is frustrating.

One guy I chatted online said he was straight acting, 182cm in height (5'10), weighed like 75kg (165lb) and fair complexion.  When I meet the guy, he looked like he robbed Liberace's closet and he was shorter than me.  It was a "Hi" and "I will never see you again" moment.  Liar, liar, liar!

Again why the need to lie about yourself?  You are wasting time.  The very reason why gay social media include stats like age, name and even sexual position preference is to save you time and effort in meeting the right person online.

This has to stop.  What if you meet the right person in your life and you started it with a lie?  Its a telltale sign that you will lie again.  Why not be honest about yourself?  For me I would rather be called an "old faggot" than a "lying faggot".

No comments: