Monday, July 6, 2015

Gay for pay in bodybuilding

This is a very interesting topic.  I never knew that some professional bodybuilders "prostitute" themselves to fund their bodybuilding career.  Is it really that expensive to go pro bodybuilder?

When I saw this video (see below) I remembered this gym in Cebu.  There was this old gay guy (not so obvious but I knew he was gay) who talked to bodybuilders most of the time.  He was talking more than lifting weights.

Then one day, I saw flashes of light in the locker room.  I tried to check out what was going on.  Ohhhh, the gay guy was taking pictures of one of the bodybuilders.  Okay...hmmmm can I borrow the photos later on? Hahahaha.

There was also a time in my life I seriously wanted to become a photographer.  I tried hiring guys to pose nude but never found the perfect specimen.  Maybe someday I will get lucky and find that perfect specimen to pose for me hahahaha So anyone out there willing to pose for a nude photo shoot? ;) Post a comment. 



No comments: