Thursday, November 17, 2016

Harrassment

I am constantly online sending warnings to users in PlanetRomeo - Cagayan de Oro regarding criminal activities going on the dating site.

Clearly what I am doing in PlanetRomeo is working because someone tried to harass me in this blog.  Harass me all you want but it won't work.

Whoever you are, you just verified that criminal activities in PlanetRomeo-Cagayan de Oro is prevalent and I should continue with what I am doing right now.

Hopefully the media would pick up on this and if that happens...good bye gay swindlers in Centrio, Gaisano and Limketkai.  Dili na gyud mo makatungtung aning mga mall.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. My friend was robbed by that bald guy in Limketkai Mall. I told him to report it to the police. Ambot unsay na hitabo. He does not want to talk about it anymore.