Monday, January 2, 2012

CDO Bangon Logo

I was just checking Facebook Group comments and found a logo for CDO Bangon movement.  It was funny.  At first I said to myself, the photo is strange, why are there men half naked and very sexy?  So I googled it and found the original photo.  Sakpan!  Check out the photo below and compare how the graphic artist simply changed the Rainbow flag to the Philippine flag.  After I made this comment, the photo was immediately removed from the Facebook Group.  Confirmed??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaninong account mo nakita yang logo na yan?? pwede malaman sinung gumawa or nag edit para gamitin sa bangon cdo?

DiscreetBai said...

I found this in the Kagay-an Karon Facebook group. I stand corrected, it was not deleted. Anyway it is quite sad that there is no sense of originality. Maghimo gyud diay ug original logo? Why just modify?

Anonymous said...

do you happen to know who made that group???

DiscreetBai said...

Sorry no idea. It was shared in Facebook. All I did was just comment on it.