Saturday, June 16, 2012

Video : Fisting

I see some profiles in Planet Romeo saying that they are into "fisting" but when asked about it, they have no idea what is fisting.   I hope this video would illustrate clearly what is fisting all about.


These videos are part of my "collection" which I want to dispose off.  Instead of deleting them  totally from the hard disk, I might as well share it to everyone here in the blog.  Enjoy your weekend! 

DISCLAIMER : DiscreetBai does not make any claims or suggestions to the sexual orientation or preference of the person or people involved in the video.
 

Please practice safe sex!  Be responsible for yourself and others!
 
http://www.discreetbai.com/p/oral-sex.html


1 comment:

easycoupler said...

I have been fisting by fister couple of time in my lifetime. Best time of my life was in 2005 when I took popper after first struggle round, I immediately have loose anal canal and saw score of ladybugs flying around. Very surreal with much pleasure!