Monday, December 19, 2011

Upcoming DiscreetBai 12th Anniversary

Unknown to many, the name Discreet Bai has been used since the year 2000.  I basically coined the name which was derived from two unlikely words, Discreet and Bai. You can probably say that DiscreetBai established the online gay community in Cagayan de Oro.

I used to celebrate the anniversary of DiscreetBai on November 30 but I was not sure of the date.  The only date I could recall was the day I registered the name DiscreetBai and that was on February 2000.  So, a few years ago I decided to change the anniversary celebration to February.

DiscreetBai's 12th anniversary is fast approaching and I hope I can celebrate it with you all.  If you have any suggestions, please a comment.  I would like to hear from you guys.  Thanks!

No comments: