Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Updates on Call Boy Swindlers in CDO

I already received emails from 2 guys who were victimized by these call boy swindlers.  One of the victim sent me a photo of the swindler.  I will post it here soon.  If you have photos of these suspected call boy swindlers, you can either email it to me through discreetbai@gmail.com or simply upload the pic in TinyPic.com and share the photo link to us.

By the way, sorry for the delayed email response.  I have been busy lately.

AGAIN, these call boy swindlers will keep on victimizing gay people if no one stands up against them.  As I have said over and over, I can not file legal charges in behalf of the victims.  Kung kinsa ang biktima, mao gyud magpasaka ug sumbong sa Pulis.  LET US WORK TOGETHER TO STOP THESE SWINDLERS!

No comments: