Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I miss DiscreetBai Forum

I miss DiscreetBai Forum.  Since I deleted the forum, I feel a certain emptiness.  The forum was a good place to interact with other gay people in Cagayan de Oro.  Users would use the forum to communicate with friends, newly found friends and then share ideas and even photos.  Anyone could just open a topic and start a conversation.

I thought that by building a blog it would somehow replace the DiscreetBai Forum.  I guess I was wrong.  Not much people post comments or discuss issues here in the blog.

I encourage everyone to post a comment, get involved, all of us wants to hear your opinion as long as it is constructive and makes sense.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

go ahead!! make my day!! o ayan....!

pokerface said...

ang ubang tao gyud dinhi mga kulang ug brain cells. dili man siguro kasabot ug unsay meaning sa constructive and makes sense.

Anonymous said...

Go! I miss the forum too. We learn alot from there.

Anonymous said...

Anyone know where sanctuary spa moved? Or permanently close na ba?

DiscreetBai said...

Sanctuary Spa is permanently closed.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know saan na nag transfer si Paul? He use to be at sanctuary spa.

Anonymous said...

Grabe ang fai thai sa corrales...
Di marunong mag massage ung ibang mga therapist ( based on my experience). Tapos yong two hourse ko tinapos lang nang 1 and 35 minutes.. sa second time 1 hour and 40 minute nalang.
Kung quality hinahanap nyo, wag na dito.

Anonymous said...

Agree!!! Same experience. Baratopero lugi tayo if you compute it. Been there for 4-5 time with different theraphist. Lahat pareho.

DiscreetBai said...

Please post your comment on Fai Thai page. Thanks