Friday, July 20, 2012

Masseur Advertisement in DiscreetBai

Last July 5, I mentioned about creating a new policy on masseur advertisement here in the blog.

I think everyone would agree that if you advertise a masseur here in DiscreetBai, a photo should be included.  If there is a Facebook account with photos, much better.  This is to verify identity of the person and if ever something goes wrong, we have a photo for reference.

The very purpose of creating this topic (masseur) is to find good and credible masseurs.  Lisod na baya ang panahon kay daghan na kaayo mangi-ngilad.

For photos, go to TinyPic.com, upload your photo there and then post the link here so we can check it out.  Give a recent photo (taken this week) not a photo 5 or 10 years ago!


My thanks to Aaron (masseur) for starting the trend here.  Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Hi its me Aaron here is one of my latest photos.
http://i48.tinypic.com/6oh5qp.jpg

Here is my number 09179985552. Im a massuer. If you need me just leave me a txt message
09179985552
http://i48.tinypic.com/6oh5qp.jpg