Saturday, September 24, 2011

HIV / AIDS Awareness

Since the year 2000, I have been promoting safe sex and awareness of HIV/AIDS online through the DISCREET BAI™ network.  I have established DISCREET BAI chatrooms, Yahoo Groups, Facebook, Twitter, website (the former DISCREETBAI.webs.com) and now DISCREET CDO blog.  

Most people think that if you are an AIDS advocate, you probably have the disease.  Let me emphasize this, I don't have the disease ( I am HIV negative according to my test), so with other doctors and people who are in the forefront in battling this disease.  You don't have to get the disease to understand it.  In fact the best people to promote safe sex are those who engage in gay sex yet are HIV negative.  
 
So, I am encouraging everyone to join me in this fight against HIV / AIDS.  Get a HIV / AIDS test.  Do not wait for your love ones or friends to get the disease.

For more discussions about HIV/AIDS click on this link



No comments: